Pages

Justin Bieber: Finally Wishes Selena Gomez To Get Better



Justin Bieber has stayed mum on his girlfriend Selena Gomez, who was rushed to the hosipital after stopping by a late night show. Many were shocked by his silence for most of the day. Which he must have noticed and went to shush rumors with a short and simple tweet.

#getwellselena
Ouch! That was not sweet, in fact it seemed harsh of him. You would think that he would want a sweeter message for his girlfriend. It seems so detached of him. If I was Selena, I would be mad at him! He should be ashamed of his tweet, or at least he should be in my opinion.
I know that the media is having a field day with those 2, but I still think that no matter what Selena may have she will need support. But most of all, she will need the support of her boyfriend Justin. His tweet did sound very supportive to me at the very least.