Pages

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Biography Post 14


Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Hot


Date of Birth
18 April 1987, Plymouth, Devon, England, UK

Birth Name
Rosie Alice Huntington-Whiteley

Nickname
Rose

Height
5' 9" (1.75 m)

Trade Mark
Full lips

The oldest of three, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley can credit her close-knit family for instilling both the organic virtues and healthy values that would later help her look good and keep her out of trouble (for the most part) as a professional model. Thanks to a farm on the family property, homegrown vegetables were regular staples on the dinner table, and the supportive nature of her family gave Rosie Huntington-Whiteley a positive, realistic outlook on life.

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's personality was so grounded, in fact, that while she had a childhood interest in fashion, she never believed herself to be good-looking enough to make it. Instead, she imagined herself dressing models as a designer, but fate (who must have an eye for models) had different plans for her. In 2003, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley was attending Tavistock College when she sought work as a dispatcher at Profile, a London modeling agency. A Profile agent thought she might be better off as a model instead.

Trivia

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Hot

Victoria's Secret model.

Is in a relationship with Jason Statham (April 2010).

Worked previously with Michael Bay on a Victoria's Secret commercial in 2009.

Grew up on a farm in rural England.

In 2011, she was voted #1 in Maxim Magazine "Hot 100" women list.

In March 2011, she appeared in her first solo cover of Vogue UK.

She was voted #1 in FHM's World's Sexiest Woman 2011 poll.

Ranked #4 in the Top Sexiest Models list by models.com.

Ranked #27 in the 2010 FHM UK list of "100 Sexiest Women in the World".


Personal Quotes

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Hot

[on landing the lead female role in Transformers: Dark of the Moon (2011)] It was a crazy opportunity that was handed to me and spent seven months making the movie with a great cast and a great director.

[on being taller than her co-star Shia LaBeouf] I had to wear heels the whole way through filming, when it came to our kissing scene, I said 'Please Michael, let me take my shoes off. I feel so unelegant and I feel so unfeminine,' ... and he said 'No. You're giving small men across America hope.'

I'm not here to win a popularity contest. I'm here to work and have a career. Let the haters hate. I'm ready for the criticism.

It helps to have someone who wants to understand your job and support it. I've never really been concerned about cracking under the pressure and turning to the dark side though. I've never been a big drinker and I've never done drugs. I like to go out and dance, but I'm always the person that needs to go to bed first. I'm not a party girl. I want to pay my bills and make my family proud. I've got no other criteria apart from that.